Leases fall into several main categories:
- Car/Van/Recreational Vehicles/Truck leases
- Residential leases
- Commercial leases
All leases have the elements of time, value and payment structure.
Each lease has its own unique elements –
- The leasing parties and their economic viability
- The economics of the industry involved
- The geography of the lease location
- The time at which the lease is being renegotiated
We analyze each element to identify the strengths and weaknesses of all parties and work to create to a win-win agreement.